Do you remember those roll-on lip gloss bottles from when we are kids? I have fond memories of applying all of the different fun flavors. Of course I knew nothing about the safety of ingredients in beauty products back then.
While the initial purchase of natural beauty ingredients may seem a bit steep, they go a long way, can be used in many DIY recipes, and the cost of each roll-on lip gloss bottle is very inexpensive.
Some great flavors for your lip gloss are:
• Ylang Ylang and Geranium
• Bergamot and grapefruit
• Peppermint and lavender
• Cinnamon orange (cinnamon is great for lip plumping)
Supplies (for each roller bottle)
• 1 roller bottle
• 2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
• 2-3 drops vitamin E oil
• 3-4 drops essential oil
- Most roller bottles come with the top plastic piece/roller ball separate from the bottle, but if it doesn't, carefully pull yours off by sliding you thumb nail between the plastic and the glass
- Add essential oil and vitamin E drops to the roller bottle
- Add fractionated coconut oil (or your favorite carrier oil) until roller bottle is almost full. Leave some room for the cap.
- Replace the top of the roller bottle securely, then apply the cap
These roller bottles can be cleaned, sanitized and reused, and they are super simple to fill!